What is the OPEN ticket?
- An OPEN ticket is an Economy tariff ticket without a determined return date and time of departure
- It is valid for 6 months from the date of the outward journey
- The return date must be reserved at least 7 days before the anticipated journey date by telephone, e-mail or in person in a Eurolines branch
- An OPEN ticket must be set up on a special form, and this can be ordered only with postal delivery within the Czech Republic or to Eurolines offices in Prague or Brno
An OPEN ticket cannot be purchased:
- as an E-ticket or M-ticket
- with an outward journey beginning abroad